The Company may collect personal and non-personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
Information provided by Users through forms, surveys, or other interactions on the Site;
Information obtained from third-party sources, such as social media platforms.
The Company may use User information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and improving the Site and the Company’s products and services;
- Communicating with Users about their use of the Site and the Company’s products and services;
- Personalizing the User experience on the Site;
- Analyzing User behavior and preferences to improve the Site and the Company’s products and services;
- Complying with legal obligations.
The Company may disclose User information to third parties in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to:
When necessary to provide the Site and the Company’s products and services to Users;
To comply with legal obligations or in response to legal process;
To protect the Company’s rights or property;
With the User’s consent.
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect User information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and the Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY